10 Fourth of July Decor Ideas
July 1, 2014
Independence Day is only one-day long, but we think these Fourth of July decor ideas are good ideas for the whole summer. With the right placement, a nautical red, white, and blue theme can be appropriate for Independence Day as well as every hot day of the year. These are just a few of the designs we love so much we’ve incorporated them with our own office decor since they’re so perfect for Charleston and the sunny, coastal life we have year-round. We hope you get inspired, too. Happy 4th!
1. Blue glass bottle by Vietri: A glass bottle burst of color will really brighten up the room
2. Side table by Modern History: Perfect for your seaside knickknacks
3. Small crab by Go Home Ltd.: What’s not to love about this little guy?
4. Rock crystal candle holders by Go Home Ltd.: These simple beauties can really light up the porch or patio
5. Woven Basket by Serena and Lily: For your wet towels after a day in the water!
6. Throw by Bedford Cottage: For getting cozy in the AC after a long day in the sun
7. Red Lamp by Lampworks: Adds a great pop of color, doesn’t it?
8. Antique Fishing Reel by Acquisitions Ltd: What a great way to add neat nostalgia to the room.
9. Copper topped Coffee Table: This is a beautiful antique pub table from Acquisitions Ltd.
10. Fabrics: Finally, we sure do love a good and vibrant fabric. We think you’ll love these colors and patterns, too:
Fireworks by Hinson & Company
Rimba Ikat by Ralph Lauren, color: Indigo
20956 by Duralee Fabrics, color: Persimmon
How will you decorate for the 4th of July?