6 Ways to Spruce Up Your Patio
July 15, 2014
It’s that time of year when many of us take to our patios to enjoy the outdoors. Whether it’s to entertain, reflect, or read, it should be a unique place that pleases you. Here are six ways to spruce up your patio and make it a satisfying spot to linger in with a book or with friends.
1. Sofa: Made by Walters Wicker, this La Mancha sofa in the color resin is the perfect way to add comfort to the patio.
2. Pillow: Elaine Smith is known for creating classic-yet-modern, patterned products with indoor and outdoor durability, like this cool Macha Picchu pillow in Citrine Ikat. And it’s covered in Sunbrella fabric to ensure it’ll survive in the great outdoors.
3. Garden Stool: Created by Safavieh, this orange garden stool adds a brilliant burst of color and is a cool, eye-catching spot for propping your plants.
4. Side Tables: These beautiful panama drum tables from Walters Wicker are wrapped in Abaca Rope. How’s that for adding some cool, earthy texture to the mix?
5. Rope Candle Lantern: From Arteriors is the Cormac Large Lantern, a clear glass sphere that’s been hand-wrapped with natural jute rope to create a handle. We think the candle lantern is very nautical.
6. Planter: This pretty brown clay creation is called the Eugina planter, made by Cyan — perfect place to care for your most precious plants.
How do you plan to spruce up your patio?